Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok ppl, I have a bunch of 98 accord v6 coupe parts for sale... here are the major ones.

Leather seats (driver’s power). This means front passenger and driver with headrests and both back seats.

Air Bags w/module (passenger and driver)

Engine w/tranny and alternator and starter (entire engine bay) (82,5** miles)

Compact Disc Player (in dash)

The interior color is type X which is the black or dark gray looking.

Those are just the major parts I can think of, if you need any other parts just pm me. I'm really looking to get this done quickly so if you're looking for small little parts that aren't worth very much, I most likely won't go through the trouble of taking it off and shipping it to you just because it is so time consuming with work and school... Sorry :( Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
583 Posts
post this in the for sale forum next time, good luck with the sale and post some pics of these if you dont mind i might be interested in the leather seats

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
so when you say that the interior is "type x"...that means it's not an OEM color? might be interested in the driver's airbag. just got a CL-S wheel...looking for a black bag.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry i haven't been able to answer but i've been real busy wit school and work.

Type X is the color, its the dark gray looking leather.

Im looking to sell the air bags together for around $800 together or if seperate, driver $400, passenger $500

I would really like to sell the seats all together u know, so i can avoid the hassle. But im looking for around 1000 for all four seats with headrests and the drivers is a power seat. New from honda is over $3,700 and mine look completely new except for a minor tear in drivers seat. The rest is perfect.

For the engine and alternator and all that, looking for around 900.

For the tranny around 1,400.

I am located in Bellevue, Washington.

Sorry no side mirrors.

·
i have vtech!
508 Posts
i awant your black plastic!!!!!! all the interior plastic. doors, rear sides....pillars ect.

dibs dibs dibs! also do u have a sun roof? armrest? just the top part. 3 screws and it comes off. i dont need the glovebox, and center console...nor do i need the lower two pannels on the passenger side and drivers side dash.

figure out a price and LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!
860-460-9493

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
99VTECCoupe said:
I've seen fantastic leather seat sets go on ebay for less than $500. And I bought a used tranny with 33k miles off a 2000 for $700 shipped :)
Really thanks for the info. I guess whoever wants those can go there and get them then, my prices aren't dropping.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
99VTECCoupe said:
Yo... first off it was for $500. Second, i lost my fkin car and all the money that went into it. Transmissions normally sell for over $1,000, there are ppl who sell them for less but not often. I don't need u putting that sh*t up in my thread, honestly. I'm not tryin to screw ppl but I'm also tryin to get what little i can from the scrap my car is now. Go post ur own thread with all the prices u wanna research if u wanna fk wit ppl. Inconsiderate ****

1 - 20 of 26 Posts