Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Its in great shape. I am the second owner and have put over 3,000 into it. I love the car and to be honest don't wanna sell but due to financial reasons and costs of school I am forced.

FULLYLOADED!HONDA EXCELLENT CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT!V6 RUNS PERFECT! 2 SETS OF WHEELS! GREAT ON GAS! NEW EXHAUST VERY SAFE RIDE! $9K OR O.B.O!OIL CHANGE EVERY 3,000 Miles! NEVER HAS GAVE ME A PROBLEM! THIS TRULY IS A STEAL FOR A CAR OF THIS QUALITY! ITS A SPORTY LUXURIOUS RIDE! VERY SAFE AND EFFICIENT ON GAS! 28 IN CITY TO 45 HIGHWAY! I WILL LISTEN TO ALL OFFERS ON THIS CAR I AM TRYING FOR $8K BUT WILLING TO WORK ON THE PRICE! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER YOU WILL REGRET PASSING IT UP! THIS ONE WON'T LAST! IT'S A HONDA WITH NO RUST AND A NEW MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST! AEM SRI! TINT! 17' MOTEGI WHEELS (ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD)! ANGEL EYE HEADLIGHTS! NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS! CAR IS A TRUE STEAL! CLEAN CARFAX NO WORRIES! CHECK IT OUT NOW! WILLING TO MEET ON SHIPPING! WILL SELL OUT OF STATE! CALL NOW! NEW INSPECTION AND EMISSIONS! GREAT STEREO! SUNROOF! AND MORE! CAR IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE ALL AROUND!

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
You know...

$8500 is quite a bit for a 9yr old car. Also, you haven't disclosed the mileage.

I know you have some pictures of your car, but they are very low quality.

If you're serious about getting rid of the car, I'd return it to OEM as much as
possible to get the most value out of your ride. Having a "pirates" theme isn't
going to get you top dollar.

my 2 cents.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mileage is 110,000 no problems what so ever just had honda's 7,500 Mi. Maintenace Check clean carfax everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts