Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A bunch of computer/car stuff for SALE/TRADE!

Hey guys,

Did some big time cleaning around the house, have a few things for sale.

Simpsons 7th Season DVD Collectors Edition.$20 picked up. Comes with everything I got.

Canon Multipass C530 All In One FAX/SCAN/COPY Printer. Comes with driver CD, and I will include a BRAND NEW cartridge of Color Ink. $35

EuroFX 8" Tubes. Bought these off ebay for $25. Opened, but never used. Comes with 1 brain, 4 LED tubes, and a remote . $15.

Authentic Raybrig Wedge Bulbs. These bulbs are bright. Brand spanking new, 5 dollars picked up, 7 dollars shipped.

Pink Gameboy SP/Nintendo DS earphones. Will fit either one. Brand new. 5 dollars picked up, 7 dollars shipped.

Harmon/Kardon computer speakers. They are brand new, never used. Still in its wrapping as you can see. All you need is any 12V AC adaptor, and the speakers will be fine. $15 dollars picked up, $20 shipped.

BRAND NEW 60 Amp fuses 5 pack. Never used, gold plated, the usual stuff fuses have. $5 dollars picked up, $7 shipped.

97-01 Camry Door Pillars. 4 pieces. They have the carbon fiber/diamond cut look. Very nice addition. Sells on ebay for way more.. comes with 3M tape in the back. $15 picked up, $17 shipped.

Rockford Fosgate P3 12" Subwoofer Ring. In great condition. Also have the sub as well, but the rubber part on it came off.. I don't know if its fixable... if anyone wants it, just pay shipping and its yours. $10 for the ring picked up, $15shipped for the ring.

Dynamat - This isnt authentic dynamat, but it does work. I have the same amount as the one listed here. There is enough for 4 speaker doors, or a trunk panel, or the trunk area. You will have some leftover as well. It works great. There is a definite improvement in sound. My trunk doesn't rattle anymore, and I have a w6. Asking for $30 picked up, or $35 shipped.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Monster Cable 300 series MIDI Fuse Holder. Sells for 20+ at stores, this has never been used, selling for $10 picked up, or $15 shipped.

Universal Bracket Kit for Head Units, In-Dashes, etc. I bought 2 of them a while back, and it has everything that came in the package. This is great espcially for those cars who don't have a bracket kit. For example, my cousins hyundai accent did not have a bracket kit, so we got a universal one, cut a few parts off, and it worked perfectly. $15 DOLLARS SHIPPED!

Samsung OEM D820/D800/D808/D828 Data Cable/Computer charger. BRAND SPANKING NEW. Bought it because I thought I had lost my original one, but I found it the day it came. $10 picked up, $12 shipped. Never used!

Samsung D500/D600 Data Cable/computer charger. This was for my old phone, then I sold it, so I have no use for this now. $7 dollars picked up, $10 shipped.

Sharp FT-4355 Cordless Phone. Comes with everything you need, great phone. $15 picked up, $20 shipped.

Stingpro Noise Blocker/Reducer. Yes, this stuff actually works! $5 picked up, $7 shipped.

250Watt & 230Watt power supply for PC. $10 each picked up, or $15 shipped each.

3 CD-ROM drives for the PC. one is a 52X, one is 56x, and the other is a Sony 40X one. $5 picked up, $10 shipped.

Sony VAIO mouse. Its the regular one, not the USB one. I used it when I had my VAIO. I have sold that computer, so I dont need this as well. $10 picked up, $15 shipped.

·
Registered
105 Posts
those kickers are base model 2 ways, they sound good, i had them in my old car. ended up getting alpine type r, no complaint

·
Registered
643 Posts
how many channel for the MTX?? if it 4 channels. I call dibs
what color are the neon and the eurofx?? if it blue , i am interesting in it. pm me

·
Registered
655 Posts
yo! im in rosemead too. Im interested in the Tower case, and maybe a few other things, get your pictures working, haha. I'll hit you up on PM tomorrow, or if you go on AIM, hit me up. Where in rosemead are you? thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jason2713 said:
the LED tubes, what color are they?
when i bought it, the color was supposed to be white. but you can control different settings for different colors (red, blue, green, or all together for the color to be white)

sorry dont really know how to explain it. hope you can understand what im trying to say.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts