Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this site off omaha racing from a guy who posted it up and decided to check it out. i have a 95 grand am with the 3.1 v6. i dont have a whole lot done but in the spring ill have a few more things. as of now i have a slightly modded exhaust(lol) basically i cut out my resonator and cat along with ym stock muffler and put a higher flowing turbo II muffler on. also i hve a warm air intake. by spring im hopin to have a full cat back exhaust, headers, and a CAI along with maybe a JET performance chip. if anyone wants to see pictures ill post them up later

·
Registered
163 Posts
hi your younger GA brother is here:D

2000GT 3.4. The newer version of your engine. Ive seen some people convert thier 3100 to 3400 pretty easily.

The headers i plan on getting should work for you, just need to port match the heads.:cool:

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Hey, welcome to v6p.net. Let us know how the JET chip works out for you, and what exactly it altered on your ecu :)

Welcome Aboard :wave:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
welcome to the site guys, enjoy your stay =)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ice Ice Baby! woohoo! (not his best line by far, rock the mic like a vandal is much more used lol)

Nice to see others on this site too.

:cool: :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
yea check the general discussion area. There is a forum just for the Females (mainly) called V6 Vixens.

I just mainly stay in the Others and the Racing forums. I have many other boards to check besides this one ;)

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
got this site off omaha racing from a guy who posted it up and decided to check it out. i have a 95 grand am with the 3.1 v6. i dont have a whole lot done but in the spring ill have a few more things. as of now i have a slightly modded exhaust(lol) basically i cut out my resonator and cat along with ym stock muffler and put a higher flowing turbo II muffler on. also i hve a warm air intake. by spring im hopin to have a full cat back exhaust, headers, and a CAI along with maybe a JET performance chip. if anyone wants to see pictures ill post them up later
Whats up man? I am the guy who posted the site. I used to have a V6 GAGT baack in the day, if you are interested in any of the aftermarket parts off of it, they are just sitting around my garage, except the wheels, I sold those :(.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/1gt2nv

1 - 18 of 18 Posts