Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for something that bumps, sub and amp. Nothing fancy and will blow out windows. just looking for something that will give me some bass.

·
-WesMac-
334 Posts
I have a soundstorm 350x2 and an american pro amp 600x4 limited edition. Ill take 40 shipped for the soundstorm or 50 for the american pro.

·
what's cracking?
357 Posts
fluxcapcaitor said:
is the sub in an enclosed box?
I have a box but i don't think you would want it cuz its custom made with plexiglass and it cost a bundle. if you want then we could talk later. Umm as for the sub if you want a price range i was thinking $95 shipped but its negotiable. i could help you choose an amp. check out ikesound.com for some refurbished amps (don't know how you feel about refurbs) but they are cheap. the polk momo has an rms of 300 @4 ohms. i think so they have cheap amps that put out 300 watts @4 ohms there. just let me know. or you could buy an amp from the person above. please let me know.

edit: i forgot to mention that this sub has seen little power. It's seen only about 100 watts from my setup so its in good condition.

·
Registered
416 Posts
i have a ported box, wrapped in black carpeting, made for the back of a 6th gen accord trunk to slide right in, with 2 no name subs and a soundstream rubicon 500-2 amplifier..it hits :)

toss me a reasonable offer

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
i spent like 300 maybe on my setup and i didnt wanna go nuts since i primarily like rock music bass isnt a huge issue for me, i bought a used alpine amp and some infinity 1030 series subs and it hits well enough for me so id suggest looking for something like that

·
NINJA STATUS
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i'm not looking to spend like mad amount of money, i kinda have a budget of like maybe 100 or so, i know thats pretty low and high doubt that i can even get a setup with that amount but its worth a try and i'm not in a rush to get a system.

·
-WesMac-
334 Posts
if you want one of the amps we can work out a deal, i can go a little lower, i do installs, and these are taking up space in my house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts