Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be coming up from VT that weekend, just wondering if anyone wanna get together and kick it and chill

·
Registered
220 Posts
Several V6P members (at least 2 - bpmurr and I) will be getting together on Oct. 10 for an autoX and photo session at Rosecroft Raceway (exit 4A of I-495 in MD, close to the WW bridge). If you are interested, your welcome to join us that afternoon.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Getting my new rotors and brakes put on tomorrow :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wait, why? Are your stocks warped? You will not have time to break them in before sunday.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've never been to a autox before, when are you guys planning on heading out there??

Also, does it cost money just to watch the autox?

·
Registered
220 Posts
DV8 said:
i've never been to a autox before, when are you guys planning on heading out there??

Also, does it cost money just to watch the autox?
bpmurr starts running @1:00 - 1:30 pm, so I want to be there by noon to figuree out the courses best photo ops. He lives in MD so we are not meeting before to roll there. You can meet me at Springfield Mall @11:30 [ (540) 272-6663 (cell) ] or at the track (http://www.rosecroft.com/DIRECTIONS.HTM). I am running after 3:00 pm.

There is no charge to watch, but you must sign the waiver to get to the grid (where we will be) and to get a ride along.

I will ask bpmurr to stay after the races so we can get some location shots of the car. Then, I don't know. Maybe we can go somewhere just to hang out or eat or something. Nothing particular planned. The pictures is the important part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts