Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
Description: This is duplica front lips of Mugen & Type-R style lips in japan.

These can be found on ABC plastics home website, or easily in Ebay for very good price.

Keywords: mugen type-r lip front

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mugen/Type-R style front lips are very popular currently.

Price I've paid was when it first came out.
Now days, you can get these for $60~$80.00 shipped to your door.
Some even got deals for $50.00.
Remember, these lips come unpainted. [obviously eh?]

Dont let the "duplica", "cheap price" fool you.
These lips are very durable, and looks just like real Mugen/Type-R lips in japan.

My car is lowered, and I scratched these, and hit bumps and sidewalks too many times.
But except for few scratches which is common, these lips never had problem cracking or anything like that.

Length of the lip fits our Accord perfectly.
However, there is problem for 01-02 Coupes.
They will need slight modification to the lip to make them fit to 01-02 Coupe bumpers.
This can be easily done, 30minute cutting job.
If anyone needs help with modification, let me know, I will gladly help.

These lips look so great, and some tech. even told me that they are designed well. He couldn't believe it was duplica, instead of real JDM stuff.

I've got so many props for just this single front lip. It changed the whole appearance of my car.

This is a must, for someone who is somewhat tight on budget, but still want a bodykit look, while still maintaining a cleaness of our accords.

Rating5
ProsLooks, Price, Durability
Cons01-02 Coupe might need modification.
Would you recommend?yes

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have to say that these Lips look great, Give the front of your car a cool look, but they are not durable at all. I bought one for $120 bucks got it Painted for $100 bucks and it lasted me only four weeks. I hit a corner of a curb slightly and the lip broke into 3 pieces. There were no scratches on my bumper. And the worst thing that it not repairable.

Rating1
ProsLooks good
ConsPoor Quality
Would you recommend?no

1 - 3 of 3 Posts