Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering, do they make these gauges for V6 98 -02 accords? I have seen some of you on here with these gauges. All I can find on the internet is S7 gauges for the 4 cylinder accords.

How hard is a installing gauges? I have heard that if its done wrong, your needles will get stuck?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Difference isn't huge, v6 and i4 have different redlines in the gear ratios so it'll js be off like 2-4k rpm. Also install is fairly easy, js buy double sided tape(removeable not permanent) and tape em to your stock face gauge. If you've never removed your dash en gauge cluster then I'd have someone do it for ya.

Search for installation, there's many threads with pics and details for your use.

·
Registered
647 Posts
if you do it, more than likelyyou will break your speedometer or one of the other guages,if they dont break it is agood possiblity they will stick. lots of people havehad prolems wit this

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
mista jc said:
Difference isn't huge, v6 and i4 have different redlines in the gear ratios so it'll js be off like 2-4k rpm.
i know the i4 and v6's have slightly different redlines but how would there be a 2-4,000rpm difference?

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Oops, meant 2-4 hundred not k. LOL, good looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts