Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs a full set of Tein Basic Coilovers for 98+ honda accord with less than 15k miles on them..These are in really good shape..they dont show any signs of heavy use. these do not come with top hats because you use your stock ones

Price:$500 Shipped!! Or $450 Picked up.

front struts: dlh94- u2531
rear struts: dlh95-u2531

Will fit: 98-02 V6 or I4 Accord/ 2nd Gen CL & TL.. they can also be used on 7th gen accord but im not 100% sure because i never tried it my self.

Payment Info: [email protected] ( payment must be sent as a gift or buyer has to cover the paypal fee.)

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump!!Price lowered.. Need This gone! thanks nick for the bump!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Do you know the spring rate on them? Man that's a good price. Wish I could get them. I need a new suspention, mines all messed up.

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
where you located?
Im located in Miami, Fl 33172

Do you know the spring rate on them? Man that's a good price. Wish I could get them. I need a new suspention, mines all messed up.
Do you still have the coilovers? Pm'd you
Pm you back!! dont really know the spring rates but they were originally on a 4 cyl.

bump for a sweet a$$ deal!

Wow those look yummy
Thanks guys.. i need them gone!!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Does anyone know the difference between coilovers for a v6 and 4cyl?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Oh ok, cus I looked on the tein website and they both have the same spring rate but the one for a 4cyl says it drops it an extra .1 of an inch for front and rear. So these would be ok for my v6?

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh ok, cus I looked on the tein website and they both have the same spring rate but the one for a 4cyl says it drops it an extra .1 of an inch for front and rear. So these would be ok for my v6?
yes these will work on your 6gen v6..they are boxed ready to ship!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts