Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Can you paint vinyl so that it matches the body color perfectly? I'm thinking about doing this because I don't want to mess up my stock taillight.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ryon527 said:
Can you paint vinyl so that it matches the body color perfectly? I'm thinking about doing this because I don't want to mess up my stock taillight.
i dont think it will look as nice as the paint though...kuz that one's shiny and i dont know if vinyl can give same effect, but why not give it a try and tell us lol

·
Right Lane Driver
393 Posts
I would have left it stock.

Crono139 has a cl-s 6spd swap also right? I think I saw more pictures of his car over at honda-tech.com... :eek:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm going to paint a altezza center piece all body color. As for reverse lights, I haven't figured that out. I might get clear taillights and paint the lower half red and have the reverse up with the blinker somehow.

·
Registered
316 Posts
you could buy a center taillight off of someone on here, i'm sure some people will sell them to you. that looks really nice.

·
Registered
448 Posts
yea definately always check ebay i won black housing headlights and the altezza center tail for 1 dollar. Shipping was 15 so i paid 16 bucks total. So if I don't like the look of the painted tail than no big deal.

·
Registered
492 Posts
ryon527 said:
A decent graphics shop should be able to do this for you. If you are knowlegeable of Adobe Illustrator, then you can make the design and have the shop print and cut it for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts