Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a driver and a passenger hybrid mirrors used from a salvage yard in texas. They said that they were in good shape. The passenger one has a tiny chip in it. It is in the trim that bolts to the door. i dont know if anyone is interested but if anyone wants them $250 (what I paid for them) shipped. They are OEM pearl white Honda ones. I can either send them back for a refund or I thought I would throw that option out there. I know this is probably the best deal you can get unless you buy aftermarket or spend more money and buy new. I can attach pictures if anyone is interested. Or if anyone needs a pearl white one I can just sell the passenger and i will look for another perfect passenger one and i will keep the drivers. Again just throwing this out there to see if there is anyone interested.

·
Registered
619 Posts
It's pretty easy to post a picture:
1) Upload your pics to Imageshack or Photobucket.
2) Copy link
3) Click the mountain looking icon on here and post the link there.

Ta da

GLWS.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Of course MatthewYu has the need to attempt to correct:D Whatever the OP chooses will not kill him but help his sale. Registration or not, we could agree he needs one of these options.:up:

Again OP, glws, if they were OEM, I would've been interested.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Of course MatthewYu has the need to attempt to correct:D Whatever the OP chooses will not kill him but help his sale. Registration or not, we could agree he needs one of these options.:up:

Again OP, glws, if they were OEM, I would've been interested.
Wasn't correcting anyone.
I was being helpful and suggesting another site
Since the op was suggesting it's a hassle "to register"
SO I gave a solution.
Tinypic.com does not require you to register like photobucket & other sites..

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its ok. If I dont end up selling them I will be putting them on. I have a guy that does great painting and body work and I am bringing him my hood, and bumper this sunday to have them painted. If they arent sold by then they will be getting painted as well.

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
andrew is correct, ebay has these for $200 shipped.

on another note, what's w/ the hate on matthewyu? i don't see anything wrong w/ what he said.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like i have been had then. HAHA. I will just keep them then. I looked on there and when I saw them they were like 150 something each. So whatever I guess. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was just looking the other day and unless I was looking wrong I couldnt find anything for under $300 for both. But whatever. Its ok. I will just deal with them. Thanks all for looking.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Where is there hate? I even used darn smiley faces to show it wasn't serious.

I don't want to continue bumping this thread, especially when the OP isn't selling anymore so leave it at that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts