Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my used set of inspire fogs. Used it for about 3-4 months.. Just removed yesterday. These are the housing only, bought from Alex (K24). The shroud have been shaved and have holes so you can see where I found were safe to insert a screw for anti-theft reasons (since I am in NY and these are known to be stolen). On the front are the usual rock chips, but not noticeable unless you look closely. On the car they looked great, gave out 3x the light compared to the stock ones. If I was keeping my car, I would put them back on. The adjustment springs are a bit rusted, but they are still adjustable. Looking to get $100 + shipping. or $100 picked up in LONG ISLAND, NY.

THESE ARE FOR HOUSINGS AND BULBS ONLY!!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Then go buy them new.
Lol wow you really are a trip. You ask THOUSANDS more than your car is worth, you ask an ungodly amount ($500 over what they're worth) for some curbed TL-S rims with mismatched tires ($1000? REALLY?), and now you are being a jerk about asking damn near new condition price for a set of chipped up "from daily driving" fogs WITHOUT harnesses, AND with rusty screws and having been "shaved"...

Congrats to you, you are never going to sell your sh*t

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol wow you really are a trip. You ask THOUSANDS more than your car is worth, you ask an ungodly amount ($500 over what they're worth) for some curbed TL-S rims with mismatched tires ($1000? REALLY?), and now you are being a jerk about asking damn near new condition price for a set of chipped up "from daily driving" fogs WITHOUT harnesses, AND with rusty screws and having been "shaved"...

Congrats to you, you are never going to sell your sh*t
you're bashing me because I didn't want to sell you my first set of TL-s Wheels, because I didn't want to let you test drive my car when I had the coilovers on, and now because I'm declining your lowballing offer?

I'm not in a hurry to sell anything. The TL-S wheels can go straight to the TL. The coilovers can go straight to the TL, the inspire fogs can be modded to the TL. and people who have seen my car in person knows it's in prestige condition. People who tried making offers for like 10k for the car have came seen it in person and said for the condition it's in, $10k is lowballing. If I'm really in a hurry to sell, I can put all my stock parts back on and run it at Manheim.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
They're replicas ^...

And to the OP... Get it right... I never asked to test drive your car... I asked to ride in it. And I in no way shape or form developed any hard feelings.

Number 2, Your TL-S wheels were NEVER worth $1000, so I would have NEVER bought them for more than $500 with mismatched tires and the curbage that yours has. Again, NO hard feelings... Remember, I didn't buy them... Its not that you weren't willing to sell them.

And $60 is not lowball for a pair of chipped, "shaved", REPLICA Inspire housings WITHOUT harnesses. Just because you come up with a price, doesn't mean everything lower is "lowballing". Get real

And your car, lets be honest... Its a 2004!!!! And its an LX!! Your "mods" don't bring value up a lick... It doesn't matter WHAT condition your car is in. Doesn't make it worth $15k LMAO... Its not even worth the $12k youre asking for it now when you can find 06 EX's for $12k.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but don't try making this seem like its personal. You are a gouger

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FNF,

All my prices are testing waters. Whatever good offer I get is what it goes for. Was I going to get $1k for those TL-s wheels, I knew I wasn't. If you came look at the inspires in person, it's no chipped chipped like cracked or scraped. it's chipped like tiny rock particles. Rub your hand through the front lens, you don't feel anything but smooth. The camera doesn't even pick up any marks.

The price you're offering for the fogs is half of what I paid, to me, that's lowballing. If I used them for like a year and actually chipped the housing, $60 is understandable.

I never said my car was worth $15k. I'm going by what car dealers have told me my car is worth. Local used car dealers around here said $13k good. If they had the car, they would list it for about $15k if I didn't remove any parts. Carmax appraised my car at $10,600 stock back in April but I didn't find the TL I wanted. 1st owner was family, daily commute 12 miles total, any accidents? no, repainted? no, original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

everything i post is testing water, like i said, parts are interchangeable, I can use them on the TL. The price of my car, it's negotiable, not firm. I'm willing to part out if needed. Money is not an issue, space is not an issue, my parts can sit around. me saying "then go buy new" that's my way of saying... thanks for the offer, but i can't let it go for that low. im not here to offend or upset anyone.

they are replicas.

·
Registered
446 Posts
original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

Alloy wheels well,unless the first owner put on aftermarket ones or OEM ones, how did you go about fitting them in though?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
original parts (engine, trans, interior, body)? yes. Difference between my car and a EX? rear disc brakes, and a moonroof?

Alloy wheels well,unless the first owner put on aftermarket ones or OEM ones, how did you go about fitting them in though?
buyer can choose between 03-04 exv6 wheels, 05 exv6 wheels, 04-06 tl wheels, tl-s wheels, or go aftermarket and choose konigs or enkeis. or the original hubcaps. this thread is about my fogs, not car.

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you don't like the man's prices look elsewhere bro ask Alex (k24) himself he's a cool guy can probably cut you a deal

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly, I asked how you you fit the fogs in after i corrected you on the lx/ex difference.
i cut the fog trim on the bumper, but i didn't cut it completely off. i used screwed the bumper and shroud together. i'll send pics of my bumper on how I cutted it so I was able to mount the inspires, screw it in place so no one would be able to steal it without removing the bumper, and was able to put back the oem in the end.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Cool, thanks man, everytime I ask someone they just say oh I cut the bumper and that's it lol if you can send pictures that will be sweet

·
6th. gen Stunna
118 Posts
pics mounted on car would be nice.... ps mods will lock if you dont stop measuring your cocks...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts