Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Sold my car and want to get rid of all my extra stuff. Everything must go!
I prefer pick up, don't want to deal with shipping this stuff.
I'm in Orange County.

1) OEM headlights from my '99 accord, great condition! $55 SOLD.

2) Custom coupe grill, bought this from a member here a LONG time ago and it had some cracks form the shipping process. $20?

3) Nitrous Kit. Bottle, a bunch of jets, I think it has all the wiring. I have to find the bottle warmer as well. $150?

4) OEM shift knob. Not sure if everything is there... $10 OBO

5) OEM Wheel locks and lugnuts $25?

6) Intake filter. Not sure which brand that is lol. $10?

7) OEM Springs. Took them off in probably 2003 when I lowered the car, so they should be in good shape.

8) OEM CD player. $50? SOLD

9) Custom front bumper. Make an offer!
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/classifieds/208749-6th-gen-jt-evo-iv-bumper.html

Willing to negotiate if you buy multiple items!

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much to ship to 77076?
Not sure, it will probably be expensive to ship since it's fairly heavy. If no one wants it within a couple weeks, I'll consider shipping.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B.u.m.p.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interested in the OEM headlights. They definitely look brand new and probably look better in person.
I also live in Orange County, let's schedule a day to meet (today works perfectly). I have $55 cash in hand and would like to buy them ASAP. Thank you!

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested in the OEM headlights. They definitely look brand new and probably look better in person.
I also live in Orange County, let's schedule a day to meet (today works perfectly). I have $55 cash in hand and would like to buy them ASAP. Thank you!
MoneyPit has first dibs on the headlights. Maybe I should have priced them higher lol. :p

·
Registered
295 Posts
have you sold the grill? n if possible would you ship it if not? cause id be spending more money on gas that that grill if i drove for it. in the 90042 area.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
have you sold the grill? n if possible would you ship it if not? cause id be spending more money on gas that that grill if i drove for it. in the 90042 area.
I still have it. Gotta find something to pack it in though. Shipping is a pain lol, would you do 30 shipped?

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it will be more than 5, plus I have to find something to ship it in.

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:p

·
___
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Open to offers...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts