Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2013 Honda Accord Sedan E
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up my new Accord a few days ago. I plan to start modding right away. I am getting 20% tint done this week to start off the process. If anyone else has a 9th gen please feel free to post!

- Alex

Update: Phone pic after tint.

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice. I picked mine up on the same day.
Awesome man! How are you liking it?

Did either of you guys get the lip kit and sports grill?
I ordered the front and rear lip on this past Wednesday. I am waiting for them to come in. I have no desire to order the sport grill.

Congratz guys.
Post pics!
Thanks a lot! All I have is phone pics now.

pics or it didn't happen ;)
I only have phone pics. I will post them today though if that is good enough.

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pix pix pix!
Phone pictures coming next post! I have a couple from before tint and one or two after window tint. I decided to keep my tint legal for this vehicle.....:banghead: I went with 3M crystalline tint (top of the line) in 50% (meters 39% on my window).

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've been contemplating about this new Accord when I first saw it in the car show comparing it to other sedans.

How do you like the Eco Button. I think they place that button in a wrong place. It looks stupid to me. They could have just place that button on the display.

The back seat, no more split 60/40? What's up with that?

That's the only thing that's making me think twice on getting the Accord. Don't get me wrong, I still have my 6th Gen Coupe and still going strong.

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been contemplating about this new Accord when I first saw it in the car show comparing it to other sedans.

How do you like the Eco Button. I think they place that button in a wrong place. It looks stupid to me. They could have just place that button on the display.

The back seat, no more split 60/40? What's up with that?

That's the only thing that's making me think twice on getting the Accord. Don't get me wrong, I still have my 6th Gen Coupe and still going strong.
The eco button is probably the last thing I considered when purchasing this vehicle. It does indeed look "stupid" as you put it, however it does not bother me. Once again the back seat was no concern of mine. I am used to driving sports cars with no trunk (except for my Infiniti M37) so I am thankful for such a large trunk at this point.

If you like it then pick one up!

Love it so far.
Awesome brother!

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Job bro! Looks Great!

Thanks a lot brother. I was going to have A LOT done this month however I play tournament paintball and the PSP World Cup is this month so I will be down on mod money at this time over $1,000 from where I expected to be. I'm shooting for January to have her sitting right.

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Big question for you about your tints!

Have you noticed any scratching on the tint? (The problem with the 7th Gens)

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Big question for you about your tints!

Have you noticed any scratching on the tint? (The problem with the 7th Gens)
I have owned two 7th gens (hence my name on here) and I never had that problem at all. I have also never heard of this issue. I have no issues at all with my tint so far.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts