Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have posted many pictures of my car several times, and I received the comment to remove the accord and the v6 emblems. I removed these about a month ago, but I think I miss them. :( . I had to get the trunk touched up with paint because the accord emblem removed some of it. But should I put them back on the car, or just leave them sitting in the garage? Thanks in advance for your opinions on this.

Moderators-If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
No man.. Why would you want to show its a v6? You scrape that off, and that also adds some de-ricer points ;) The accord is up to you, you could keep it i suppose, but get a brand new shiney one, i took all my stuff off, and i like it :p

E

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ericspda said:
No man.. Why would you want to show its a v6? You scrape that off, and that also adds some de-ricer points ;) The accord is up to you, you could keep it i suppose, but get a brand new shiney one, i took all my stuff off, and i like it :p

E
The accord emblem I have is in shiney condition, I just dont know if I want to put it back on or not. Im wanting to get far away from the "ricer" look. But thanks for the comment. :)

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
a99blackaccord said:
I thought about the black chrome ones, but they are like $80 plus shipping from a website. :(
i think i say a diy on this site if you are up for it

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
yeh...I only have the H emblem but that's only on there because of 2holes. I would remove it if there wasnt ugly holes behidn it.

Clean is the best yo

·
Registered
887 Posts
yeah you should def keep it de-badged keep them ricers thinking what they're going up against.. but then if they can tell the diff between a I4 and a v6.. then whatever.. just keep it de-badged haha

·
Needs new paint
879 Posts
if you wanted the black chrome effect you could just take some of that tinting spray some people use to tint their tailights and give the emblem a few shots. might turn out pretty nice..

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
once u debadge u NEVER go back man! everyone agrees on the 'cleaner' look but i do it for the 'action' :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
2,696 Posts
ericspda said:

E
I'm Not A sleeper person i want to show off every thing ive got i would leave them on

·
SD's Panda
1,325 Posts
apparently when i took off mine i confused two cops when i got pulled over. "what kind of honda is this? you guys take off the emblem and i never know which one it is." haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts