Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Accord is finally sold! It lasted me a long time, and I had some good times in it, but now all the mods need to go. Here's what I have to sell.

AEM Short Ram Intake (blue)
It's in good condition. Makes your engine roar when you get into vtec. :)
$65 shipped

CL-S axleback mufflers
These fit the Accord V6. Bigger inlet diameter=freer flowing.
Edit: Sold!

OBX Tomcat Shifter
$30 obo
Looks like its sold

OEM 4 cyl. Accord 5-speed Shift Boot
$15
Looks like its sold

Carbon Fiber 4 dr. Tail lights
$50

edit: Prices updated 5/15

4x Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17
These are used, but have lot of tread left. 2 are almost brand new, 2 have a bit more use on them. I just want these out of my garage right now. Local picks ups only. Shoot me an offer on these, I might just let them go for dirt cheap. ;)
edit: looks like theyre sold

pics on my webshots page:
http://community.webshots.com/user/rebelzx

I also have painted engine covers/fuse box covers and blue hoses to dress up the engine bay. If anyone wants these, I'll trade for the stock covers and some cash. Pics are on the webshots page.
Edit: No longer for sale

Most of the stuff here I'd rather not ship, as it can get expensive to ship things like tires and mufflers. Local pick-ups preferred. I live in Central Jersey, near Englishtown.

-Zoeb
Retired V6accord.com Postwhore

·
290 Posts
what happned to the headers ?

·
290 Posts
ask him if he wants to do a swap for oem headers

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can pick up the tires, but I'm wondering exactly how dirt cheap you would dump them for? $50? Please let me know.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some more stuff for sale.

OEM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo HID ballasts, bulbs, and projectors.
Anyone interested in doing a retrofit can use these. I know a few people on this board have done it before. These are all oem parts. The beam pattern is very wide and bright. HID's rock. :) $400 obo

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
AEM Short Ram Intake (blue)
It's in good condition. Makes your engine roar when you get into vtec. :)
$75 obo
wow......i remember i sold that to you a while back....lol....good luck w/your new ride!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
rebelzx said:
I don't have a picture of the tires because I have no digital camera. I can take a pic with my camera phone if you want. Here's what they look like new.

err didnt u say the tires were 225/45-17??? And i have first dibs on them once we agree on a price.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i'm interested in buying the cl-s muffers... but i'm new at buying things on this forum.. i always see people say.. i'll PM you.. but i don't know what that means

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
im interested in the mufflers too...well a friend of mine is....let me know if its still available...email me at [email protected]

regards...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts