Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I feel like a traitor but here goes. I sold my 99' AV6 and bought a 97' 200sx SER which Im going to be putting a sr20det in it very soon. Unfortunitely a girl bought my car and wants it back to stock but that means that I get all the parts back.

So for sale will be...

*Vogtland 1.8" Lowering springs mounted on KYB GR-2's, with only about 6-7 thousand miles on both, no leaks, etc.

*Ebay intake

P.S. I wish she would give me back my 03 CL-S axleback back but she wants it sorry guys.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na man its the 200sx not 240. Its basically the 2 door sentra, it already has a sr20de but i want a det with less miles and ill probably bump up the boost to around 12 lbs for daily driving which isnt bad in a car that only weighs 2600 lbs. The accord was just gettin to expensive and i wanted something a little more mod/ swap friendly. Ill keep everyone updated on how the swap and everything is going.

If anyone is interested in the springs and struts I have for sale hit me up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
seriously good luck since engine fitment is totally different between the 240sx and the 200sx.
one engine goes vertical.
the other goes horizontal.
such a headache IMO.

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
^^well I think you should post up a asking price...if you don't care about it much, I think that a lot of people would take it for cheap...good luck on sales...and good luck with the sr!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts