Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
haha this makes me want mine even more now...they're being shipped tomorrow!!! eeeeek!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
totally P.I.M.P....but alas...TSX has already called my name...JDM Accord what?!

·
Registered
337 Posts
how much u looking to get for em? i know you want me to make an offer first...but i really don't wanna low ball and offend you, so name a price?

·
Registered
355 Posts
pjk208 said:
totally P.I.M.P....but alas...TSX has already called my name...JDM Accord what?!

dude....you gettin a TSX foo??????

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wht2kAccord said:
dude....you gettin a TSX foo??????
hell NAW...my accord is the sh-nizzle.

Onebadaccord said:
I think he's doing what I did

<----- Look at my pic

Nice rims, free bump!
werd....lookin sexi and bad...
i wanted the CL-S wheels for a while now...but they seemed very common for 6th gens (cuz they look so good)...but I wanted to try out TSX wheels...plus I got them for a steal.

·
Registered
670 Posts
they are actually 17x7.5

nice wheels though, had a set myself

·
Registered
355 Posts
pjk208 said:
hell NAW...my accord is the sh-nizzle.

werd....lookin sexi and bad...
i wanted the CL-S wheels for a while now...but they seemed very common for 6th gens (cuz they look so good)...but I wanted to try out TSX wheels...plus I got them for a steal.
good shet....man...aren't you dyin to get your hands on the WW lip kit....I'm waitin for it too....can't wait...that's the last piece for me right now...got eeeerrrthing done

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
i heard the CL-S rims were 17x7 and the TL-S were 17x6.5 :gotme:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
and the tls spokes are flat and the cls spokes sticks out a little.. but i thought the sizes was the other way around???

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
score! i'm gettin the right wheels then =]

free bump, driftin, cause you've been askin me questions =] and i keep coming back to the page just to see the hawt rims....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts