Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 07 TSX (member on tsxclub), but figured id try over here since the brackets work on same year accords!

Whelp, had everything lined up to do this simple and relatively cheap upgrade. Went to put on my new 18x9.5 et.40 wheels and they just won't clear the calipers without a spacer. Too much of a lip.

Hopefully someone else can put these to use. Calipers have been cleaned up, just need to spray them down with brake cleaner before paint (if doing so).

***PRICE UPDATE!!!!***Prices are FIRM!!:
RL calipers- $300
Custom brackets For TSX/accords (FROM PAUL ON HERE)-$160

Shipping will be roughly- $25ly

paypal preferred!

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Good deal. I only need the brackets but since Paul is close to me I'll just have him make me a new set.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you located? What else is needed for install beside the caliper and bracket
Im located in Seattle, WA. Just 05 350Z rotors (for brembos) and any RL pads that you want to use. thats it!

350z Brembo '05 Rotors & RL pads. That's it

exactly! straight-forward, easy BBK upgrade! surprised nobody has jumped on this!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unless the calipers are brand new I'd bring the price down. You can get a pair on eBay for 300 all day. I got mine for even less
im leaving the price, i recently searched ebay...there aren't THAT many in the 300 range (330-410). Im open to reasonable offers.

ill maybe put obo, but id like to break even. Its unfortunate i did not find a super deal on the calipers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PRICE UPDATE!!!! TAKING AN $80 DOLLAR LOSS, NEED THIS STUFF OUT OF MY SIGHT!

$485 SHIPPED for the calipers AND brackets!!
instead of the original $565.

this price is FIRM

1 - 20 of 34 Posts