Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
will post pic later on. includes manifold and top cover with butterfly valve, you will need to swap butterfly motor couse mine was damaged. (only need to remove 2 hex screws and put yours on .
can include damaged throttle body for extra.
also have intake runners for extra as well
make offers. thanks

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
What's the minimum you are willing to take for the IM and cover?

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Wait, what year RL is this from? The 3.5 or the 3.7?

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What difference does this make and any gains compared to stock v6 07 accord
not sure. do search on here couse its been covered. main reason is that this is lighter and you can take clamshell apart and port and polish whole air way without cutting IM apart

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
not sure. do search on here couse its been covered. main reason is that this is lighter and you can take clamshell apart and port and polish whole air way without cutting IM apart
Its lighter, Doesn't heat soak as fast= lower IAT, its pretty darn smooth internally since it is forged, and thats about it. I have one :)

Reactions: JCharged

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
If it's a cheaper alternative to the 09 TL SH-AWD..I'm for it. Hell, it almost seems as they are identical. PM'd with offer.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
The 09 TL-SHAWD has a larger opening for a larger TB. This one you can use your stock TB I think. Depends on what year it is.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
The 09 TL-SHAWD has a larger opening for a larger TB. This one you can use your stock TB I think. Depends on what year it is.
Thanks. I'm using it with the CL-S TB. Mine is cable driven.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
All good you just need the adapter plate. I think P2R makes it. But just confirm the year of the IM first.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
No dibs. Money talks. Unfortunately, I have to wait until next week to be able to buy this.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts