Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone on here had these on their 6spd, and i ran the search and couldn't find that thread. I know everyone thinks that 18's look best to fill out the wheel well, but these acura rims are a pretty good bargain and look better than the 6spd wheels, while adding me an inch in width.

Can I trust OE for wheels? I wanted to buy them from an OE wheel distributor in ebay for 460 dollars (for the 4 wheels). What is a good tire size to go with? I was thinking at least a 235 wide tire because i want more traction in the front and it would take advantage of the 8 inch wide wheel.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I put TL wheels on my 6 speed. Seems that lots of people have done it. I'm running 235/45-17's w/no problem and very little odometer error. If I recall, you can go a little wider if you want. If your Accord is an 06-07 The TL wheels are actually 1.5" wider. Can't speak for the OE wheels. I didn't trust them. Could be perfectly fine. I didn't like that most of them had the rivet type rims that I didn't care for. They look ok, but I thought they'd be harder to keep clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts