Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here is the deal.. as you most know i got aftermarket power folding mirrors for my car. i didnt want to get shells painted so i swap everything from the tsx to the aftermarket power folding accord mirrors and everything from the accord to the tsx..lol, the base on these has been moded to fit more flush with the accord so all you will need to do is run the wires and make two new holes.. now the power folding mirrors are RHD so the glass on the mirrors will have to be changed to a LHD style glass..they are in a white finish with black base

i found a few on ebay pretty cheap

tsx mirror glass | eBay

Price on these $225 Shipped

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP!!!

KILLER DEAL!!!!

I paid more than this and got only tsx mirrors!!!

great deal k24...
:hide: these are tsx mirrors.. Not power folding ones...just plain heated tsx mirrors with RHD GLASS and moded base for 4dr accords.. They can also be used on the two door

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is for 03-07 accord..glass part of the mirror are from my JDM power folding mirrors that were originally RHD.. i didnt want to get my shells painted so i swaped those with the tsx one's that were allready painted in my color and used the base from the JDM mirrors for the accord along with the power folding unit.

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes i can.. Send me a pm with the detailed address and i will see hoe much the shipping cost will be.. Is is not to much ill cover it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts