Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only had time to take a one quick shot of the car. The rims are 19" Axis Se7en's wrapped in 225/35/19 BFGoodrich Scorchers. I used Tein Basic coilovers for the 1 finger gap all around. :cool:

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
wooo, another white car, looking cleannn there, just need to get black housing headlights and them lip kits and your all set ...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, im looking for a mugen lip like yours, but i can't find the 01-02 version anywhere. my next mod will be a greddy evo exhaust.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Honestly, I think it's a little too low in the back, compared to the front. It kinda looks off of level.....maybe it's just me.....but it looks like a one finger gap in the front, and none in the rear. :)

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
H0ndaJunkie said:
Honestly, I think it's a little too low in the back, compared to the front. It kinda looks off of level.....maybe it's just me.....but it looks like a one finger gap in the front, and none in the rear. :)
agree

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, i just fixed it. the rear was a little too low and i raised them a notch. the front was also a lil lop-sided so i fixed that as well.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cool......I didn't mean to dis though, it looks sweet! White and silver are my fave colors. Your's looks super clean, I like it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts