Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 649 Posts

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been collecting some parts, still have a few on order that im waiting on but i have enough (i think) to start a thread :) although the car wont be completed til about a month from now, (still waiting on some parts and working on it on my spare time and weekends).

This is what the car looked like b4 the teardown:

^ no longer have that exhaust, back to stock will be adding a new one (custom 4-2-1 header and some custom mufflers)

1st day:

Car will be getting a full respray,(body and paint work will be done by My dad and me) The color i picked out is MonteCarlo blue Metallic from the E92 M3 its one of their special order colors for the M3

here are some of the parts that will be going on the car, i dont believe in teasers at all so i will post pic of what i have, theres a few things i am waiting on and a few i havent taken pictures yet.

my bro trying out some of his new photography equipment :up:

got all the inspire sockets,gaskets and covers to make things easier

more pics 2 come :D

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
this is gonna turn out great.

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now i wasent 100 percent happy with the body work that i did years and years ago, its was a rushed job (couldnt be with out a daily for more then a weekend at a time) and i was just in the learning stages so the work done shaving off the body moldings and fixing some ding and dent on it were not acceptable to my standars.

So i decided to redo everything, (remove the old body filler) and start all over.

here a few shots of the wheels, they are DPE R10 19x8 +39 (clears bbk no problem) and the rears are 19x8 +29, tires going on will be nitto invo 225/40/19

initially i had planned on painting my car the same color graphite pearl, so i decided to powdercoat my Rl calipers, ford Wrinkle blue (off the GT500 valvecovers) this is what they looked like

but since i changed my mind and went with a blue exterior color i thought i would be to much blue, so they are at the powdercoaters again to get them done in wrinkle black finish.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
this is going to be one of the best builds yet. Im glad you are building your car with high quality parts,and taking the time to do it right. Cant wait to see the turn out.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I cant wait to see this finished! I always loved the shaved moldings look on your car but with a full inspire conversion this car is going to be sweet!!!

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
Following this. Definitely can't wait to see some more progress.

·
M!©[email protected] ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
2,600 Posts
this is going to be one of the best builds yet. Im glad you are building your car with high quality parts,and taking the time to do it right. Cant wait to see the turn out.
I cant wait to see this finished! I always loved the shaved moldings look on your car but with a full inspire conversion this car is going to be sweet!!!
^^ THIS :and1: :and1:

Definitely s'cribing. Those wheels are :bowdown: :bowdown:

BTW, what rear lip is that? And are the side skirts painted?

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is gonna turn out great.
im excited for you !!!!!!
Thanks, im pretty excited myself :)

"... MonteCarlo blue Metallic from the E92 M3 ..."
Really looking foward to this one!
took me a while to decide on this color, but im glad i finally did even tho it meant not using the 1st gallon of graphite paint i had already bought :( guess thats what i get for being indecisive :bonk:

thanks, yea i have a lot more parts on order and a few i havent taken pics off but i will update the parts list as i do thing or take pics of

thanks im hoping it will turn out nice :)

this is gonna be legittttt
This is an awesome project! Damn that colorway is gonna be sickkkkk! lovin' the rims also.
thanks

Following this. Definitely can't wait to see some more progress.
expect more pics through out the whole process :)

^^ THIS :and1: :and1:

Definitely s'cribing. Those wheels are :bowdown: :bowdown:

BTW, what rear lip is that? And are the side skirts painted?
thanks, the side skirts on the 1st picture? they are just the factory ones not painted they just blend in with the color

the rear lip on the 1st set of pics? thats just the 03-05 hfp coupe rear lip

·
FRAUDULENT SELLER
1,946 Posts
+ 2 this thing is going to look amazing did you also get the hood? or are you going to cut yours? ..best conversion of the year so far i seen.. Gl Adi cant wait to see the progress and finished project.. sick

1 - 20 of 649 Posts