Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there is alot of discussion between standalone and piggy back management systems.does or would anyone know if the series2 aem standalone for honda/acura v6 will work with our vehicles. i know some of the listings for applications that aem has, the ecu's should be damn close to the ones in our cars.hers a link to aems site. take and look and if anyone has any idea bout it,that would be great..

AEM Series 2 EMS - Plug and Play Engine Management - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive Performance Electronics

·
SFL AV6
1,024 Posts
Here is tuning solution more specific for the J series brotherhood. Whether Accord 3.0 auto/manual, tl auto/manual 3.2 or 3.5. About this tuning solution, its the same way kpro or flashpro is for k series, this one is for J Series.

Check it out, specs, parameters and dyno's all here proven.
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806456

If you dont like the price which is about the same as aem, here is the group buy, going for it currently
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841554

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good info on all that.and it was asked if this ecu from jandr would work and no one answeres.lol so im still kinda of a stand still of finding a standalone for the j30.i guess piggy back if the way considering i know i wont waste 1400 dollars on something i dont even know if it would work

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have been reading into map ecu 3, I know when I had my 97 sc300 I was going with the map ecu, and now that they have came out with 3 and have a base map for the accord I'm looking more into it.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I have been reading into map ecu 3, I know when I had my 97 sc300 I was going with the map ecu, and now that they have came out with 3 and have a base map for the accord I'm looking more into it.
I was looking on their forum and couldnt find anything...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts