Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im offered a V2 for my car 200 plus 20 for shipping. its never installed. but it is opened.. what do you guys think? get it? or nahh?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
Kingof3rdinput said:
Definately pick that up. You'll never see that again. Just make sure all parts are there.
:werd:

thats pretty good

i kinda overpaid (235... 285 installed)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hahah, are you the other guy thats buying from the dude on Ebay? He had a high reserver on the auction and it ended without selling, so I emailed him about it. Said he had another offer out to a guy for 220 shipped!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
richrumson said:
Hahah, are you the other guy thats buying from the dude on Ebay? He had a high reserver on the auction and it ended without selling, so I emailed him about it. Said he had another offer out to a guy for 220 shipped!
haha yeah.... good thing you talk to him. cuz he was like i wasnt gonna sell it but someone else wouldnt sent a check either. haha

·
Registered
57 Posts
spec7 said:
haha yeah.... good thing you talk to him. cuz he was like i wasnt gonna sell it but someone else wouldnt sent a check either. haha

Yeah sending checks in the mail to someone I dont know always worries me just a bit. So were you able to buy it?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
richrumson said:
Yeah sending checks in the mail to someone I dont know always worries me just a bit. So were you able to buy it?
yeah he finally gave in to paypal.. hehhe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts