Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something had to be done. For two years after purchasing my car, I was pretty strapped. I barely got a set of decent tires for it
(on an odd ball set of rims)and some how managed to get the cash to at least put my Magna Flows on. Below are a few picks of the before and after takes.(sorry about the big pics and sloppy post. I was in a hurry ... :/ )
Here is the dent that resulted from my own stupidity and lack of comprehension to my supsenmsion's own limitations.

The car had O.E. mud gaurds and the black fender and quarter trim around the wheels. Those where also removed.

Here the dent is fixed and me and my bud are about to pull it in for suspension work.

Here are some of the goodies I rounded up:
H&R lowering springs
Depo tails
Delete grill (painted)
KYB's(o.e. standard)
Good Year "Fierce" rubbers
XXR 17"(1.5 offset)
A new center tail sash
L.E.D. bulbs

So after two days of tooling after work in the garage, we got every thing installed. The only thing I added was a set of HFP badges for the front grille, and rear deck lid.(All other O.E. badges removed of coarse.)

Fixed quarter.

Hope you guys enjoyed. I have more to post when I find the time:rolleye2:

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Tails and leds are all over eBay.

I would roll with them DEPO tails but I hate how the red doesn't line up so I sold them and hoped that the next owner could find the tails useful to him/her.

And why did you put the HFP badges on your car? I would at least thought you got the HFP suspension or wheels but nothing is HFP unless I dont see anything.

But lower it some more and you should be fine :D

·
Surpreme Clientele
456 Posts
Tails and leds are all over eBay.

I would roll with them DEPO tails but I hate how the red doesn't line up so I sold them and hoped that the next owner could find the tails useful to him/her.

And why did you put the HFP badges on your car? I would at least thought you got the HFP suspension or wheels but nothing is HFP unless I dont see anything.

But lower it some more and you should be fine :D
I was thinking the same thing.
But all in all it looks good, just maybe could use a front lip

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the feed back guys. I would love to go lower, but Im a Dad and it is my D.D. Gotta stay with what works for now.
As for the tails and L.E.D.'s they're right, all over E-bay.
The dents were fixed by a chick that I dated in high school. The ONLY person I would trust, and she pulled every bit of it out (the dent, lol). Matcing the paint nicely.
The HFP badging is mostly because here in Kentucky everything is domestic and all else shunned. It's just another way for me to say my mostly factory ride is built to better standard's than say- their boosted "Co-ba-lts....."

Comming soon: THE OFFICIAL Honda garage Coffee Can Car Stopper! Look for it in a speed shop near you!:up:

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
those tires look really fat for 225/45..but i like them! I need those fattys for my slammed ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
-Im in Louisville.
- The dents were remmoved using a technique in wich she welded rods to the quarter and pulled them. Later cutting them off, and grinding them down. But Im not a body man... thats just what I get from talking to her.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
those tires look really fat for 225/45..but i like them! I need those fattys for my slammed ride.
Thanks man. They don't let you get as low as you may like, but take alot of, "What if I hit something ?" anxiety out of your driving experaince. They also ride pretty good too.

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Id rather have fat tires,and tuck them..than my 215/40s and scrape my sub frame everywhere worrying if my oil return line is still in one piece..ha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts