Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a good site that i can purchase some aftermarket fog lights?

maybe hid fogs, but not sure. anyone have any suggestions on what color/type of fogs i should get?

·
GT35R Turbo'd 3.5L AV6
793 Posts
The only ones that are hid and look good enough to put on a car are made by hella not sure what they are called. And piaa 999 turbojector. both are hid projectors but you can always do a retrofit with aftermarket fogs, then theres larry

Logan

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. im not really lookin for an oem look. im sorta thinkin of mounting them in the middle section of the bumper, but im not sure. i dunno what would look best.

·
Superccord
907 Posts
idk neelio, I think your car is one of the best looking here on v6p.net. I love it. It's just clean. I think the oem fogs would be best.

thats just my opinion though

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boovila said:
idk neelio, I think your car is one of the best looking here on v6p.net. I love it. It's just clean. I think the oem fogs would be best.

thats just my opinion though
thanks man. im gonna think about it more.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i want the OEM Asian Fogs... anyone know if they will fit and/or where to get them? Or something similar? They fit sooo much nicer than the US OEM ones...

·
yeaaaaaa
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think im gonna go with the Hella Micro DE fogs. i see them online for about 130 bucks, where can i get them specific for 7th gen accord? oem style.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts