Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
BLK4DR
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS PROMISED!! The moment I got home like I told everyone I would post this...It went down this weekend!!! It was a good turn out...Alot of cars showed up...Good food, good fun...But the best part of the meet was race was when Blacknight challenged me [the practically stock accord] to a race and got his ass spanked!!!

I'll post pics from the meet sometime tonite...I wish I had the video of me spanking e-low but I think someone got pictures, I'll have ta find them...

I would like to mention say that blacknight might have had me from a rolling start on our cruise down route 9 if that car wasnt in front of him..but it was...so pshahahaha!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
LOL :D
OK, I admit, you beat me, BUT. you didn't spank me.
Just so everyone would know, It was only like an 1/8 on a mile (in a parking lot) He had me by a little less than a 1/2 car length. (My front was at the middle of his front door) But he wasn't pulling. And of course we had to stop cause the end was coming up pretty quick. But definitely, it was a fun time. I won't make any excuses or anything. He got me because of driver error. So chalk one up for "aggieboi2k6". But let the record show (as you've typed so small :p ) On the highway, I was walking you, but that friggin Camry was in front of me.
Definitely a good run :up:

I'll post pics shortly

·
Registered
416 Posts
great day, great people, great food, and a perfect turnout

ill post pics soon (from the movie theatre), but i found my car above!
(black ww accord)

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
173 Posts
looks like it was fun.....was it only for Jersey people though? i should be up there this sept with my car. I wanna try and get up on a meet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
This meet turned out better than expected and the best part of the meet besides the BBQ was the races and all the crazy stuff in the RUTGERS parking lot.......(those of you who were there know what i'm talking about :D) These meets are another reason why I love V6P.......we just have the best people on here...no drama ever and everyone is friendly, willing to share and help....I ONCE AGAIN THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING DOWN TO THE MEET (SORRY IF I COULDN'T THANK YOU UP FRONT) ........THIS WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY I'VE HAD SO FAR.....:)

·
Registered
205 Posts
AND WHERE MY PICS AT PEOPLE.......? AS MaximumRPM240 SAID I WANNA SEE THOSE PICS AND CLIPS.........ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO POST UP A VIDEO CLIP PLEASE TELL US HOW TO DO IT....SO THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK VIDEO CLIPS OF THE RACES+MORE CAN POST THEM UP THANK YOU

1 - 20 of 82 Posts