Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am still selling my air bags if anyone is interested, Once again i paid over 2,200$ for these. It is 1--6gal chrome tank 2 compressors and 10 switches this is a very good deal i am looking for trade/money If anyone is interested let me know i am looking for BEST OFFER.

thanx
Savas

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i still got the door just give me 30$ and that will include the shipping.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i dont have camera with me sorry

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will explain exactly what it looks like the outside is not scratched but it has a rectangle cut out for the ps2 to stick out, all u have to do is take ur lock from urs and place it on this one. come on man 30 shipped is fair

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya u could cut urs but then u wont have a spare incase u wanna put it back to stock, A stock glove box door is like 80$

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok well the set up is 10 switches, 1--6gal Chrome air tank, 2 compressors, for the valves theres the rear set and the front set difference in my kit is the front r mounted all the way in the engine bay for a more quicker response. I am looking to get like the best offere i paid 2200$ AND seriously only had them in the car for 2 weeks. I know you r gonna ask y i only had for 2 weeks so let me tell u now my father didnt approve and he made me remove them or he was going to kick me out the house now they have just been sitting and i just got to sell them.

I would really like to get all money but if u have a connection for anythign audio or so i would make trade or trade+MONEY, I am looking for maybe a flip out tv maybe some speakers for my expedition so if u have connection let me know.

Thanx
Savas
If u have AIM my sn is Suhvas2001

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
VALVES---SMC
Cylinders--CTI
Switch------CTI
Tank-------CTI
LINES----Cinfex

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
damn dude i feel for you already! i soo want them but i soo dont want my car anymore. And i find it hillarious that everyone keeps asking you about the friggin Glove Box :laugh: just give the damn thing away so whenever they ask you can just say "SOLD!!"

just out of curiousioty how much are you looking to get for the bags now?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
smokedoutv6---- i am looking for best offer on the bags 1800 is around the price i want. welll if u really want and u end up getting another car the cylinders r basically universal and all u would need r the brackets to be re-made for the other car.

black2001v6---yes i still have the glove box.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts