Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
I'm sure there is someone out there that has done that on there 7th gen. But you are the first one i know of on v6p. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
But very cool project. Keep us updated.

·
somethingJDM.com
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oswhiteboy said:
I'm sure there is someone out there that has done that on there 7th gen. But you are the first one i know of on v6p. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
I never said I was the first one to bag the 7gen. raisinpurple that post on here is bag on air runner.

AcCoRd16 said:
how much was the air ride?
2100 for the kit

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
oswhiteboy said:
raisinpurple has Air Runners and a full mugen kit.

There are also quite a few 6th gens with Air Runners or bags also.

But looks great and keep up the good work :)

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1118715&postcount=23

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dang, you're gonna hack up the car? aren't the air runners bolt-ons? or are you getting another kit...

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
Are you running air cylinders? If so, dont forget to use a breather on the bottom ports to prevent rocks from entering the cylinder.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here you can see where his Upper Control Arm has been Bottoming out on the top of the Strut Tower. Guess what that means................................

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I'm affraid of lowering on airbags, it looks tight (VIP euro'esqe), but I can only guess of all the things that can go wrong.

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
Deff post more pics, looks pretty cool so far and tear down pics are awesome.

Hows the Rotora BBK btw?

·
somethingJDM.com
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I forgot about this thread.
well we are having some issues with the bags. The main problem is the car was slammed before the air ride & with this kit we can't get it close or past how low it was. So in other words its sitting higher than it was. Plus not to mention the front bags are rubbing the insides of the upper control arms & the brackets for it in the front. So we might be sending the kit back & swapping it for Cylinders. Waiting to hear back from USA tomorrow.

DOWN

UP

I went lower after this picture was taken, but you get the idea

Since we have alot of down time, we decided to take advantage & start molding the gauge pod. Here's a couple of pics so far, wont post anymore till the pod is done

Well today we got some of the valves mounted up behind the Rear Bumper. We plan on putting the other set on the bottom of the crash bar. We also made the new trunk floor piece. This new one allows the tank to be sunk into the spare tire well & also allowing it to still be exposed. Getting closer & closer to getting it finished, can't wait for the finale product

1 - 20 of 57 Posts