Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a complete set of the OEM all season floor mats for my Accord. I saw on the Honda website that they were $44, so I figured that was a little pricey, but not too bad, but when I called the dealer to see if they were in stock, he said that the rear set was $44 and the front set was an additional $54. So it would be $98 for the complete set!

Also, on the owner link website in the estore, they just list All-Season Floor Mats for $44. I'd be pretty pissed if I ordered those and only the rear ones came. Hell, even the picture shows the front ones. What gives?

There are a couple sets on ebay which will save me almost $20 from the dealer (even after shipping, but no tax), so I just might buy those.

Matt

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plumaccordcoupe said:
I ended up getting a set on ebay for $75 + $10 (I think) for shipping. I ended up saving about $20 from going to the dealer and paying $98 + 7% tax.

What's crazy is that they are cheaper feeling and thinner than the ones I paid $20 for at Sam's for my last car. But those you had to cut and they didn't fit perfect like these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts