Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I got an Alpine 9813. I was in perfect condition but I sold it and the guy said it wasn't working anymore. Just the Cd. but radio and everything lights up and it works. He brought it to the shop and it will cost like 50 dollars to fix. So yeah he sent it back.
Now I am selling them here and Yes, it's damaged. Just the cd. Comes with everything besides manual. Like batteries, remote, face plate, face, the base, wire hareness from deck, and the sleeve. So everything besides manual when you buy new.
Give some offers and if you need pictures then I'll pull some off my phone cause my hard-drive broke and I lost ALL of my car pictures. Makes me sad but yeah. argh.
Give some offers and we will see what's up..

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
how much you want, does the faceplate work properly cuz on mine i have a few buttons that dont work. That's mainly why I want this. It would have to be shipped to East Troy, WI 53120

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
faceplate is in perfect condition. no rubbing off lettering, no dead pixels, no scratches. pm me with an offer.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
well if you want I have some stock springs, mufflers, spare tire, trunk floor board/carpet and a dual-deck aluminum wing. All used for under 15k miles.
How much do you want for it post a price.

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
140 no more than that shipped. something around there and I wouldn't mind trading either.

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump once again dang. hehe. anyone? I'm not looking for that much.
I could do trades too.
Looking for:
Red/Clear taillights for Sedan
Tranny cooler..
Or anything else... Money is cool too lol

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
highest offer is 50. It's getting to the price range I want. Anyone else able to beat 50 shipped?

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay i am like really sick of this deck sitting in my room and taking my space in my little room lol
looking for: Red/Clear taillights for Sedan
rear tl sway or a good rear sway bar
or straight up 90 shipped. only 90. i think thats pretty cheap since u can get it fixed for cheap and sell it for more. or use it. its a good deck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts