Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I love my Accord
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cd/mp3 player was used for about 6 months.
It was taken out of my civic and I was going to install it in my accord, but I changed my mind. So it's now up for sale.

The unit is in perfect working condition and it will come with the original box, manual, remote, faceplate cover, and everything that was in the box and I will also include the wiring that I used for the V-drive.

The unit is located in Stafford, TX (SW Houston). Local pick up is preferred but I will ship if needed.

Asking price is $320 + shipping.
No western union, no bidpay, no shipping first, no paying me with $5000 check and asking me to send you back the difference, etc, etc. You all know what I'm talking about - NO SCAM ATTEMPT!!!!

I would prefer postal money order if I have to ship or cash if we're meeting face to face.
If you would like to pay with paypal, you will have to cover the fees (3.5% or so)

If you have any question, you can pm me here or email me: machintos at yahoo dot com

I'm fairly new here so I don't have trader ratings yet, but go ahead and check my ebay and heatware feedbacks:
Ebay
Heatware

Thanks for looking!!!

Pictures:

·
I love my Accord
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sentinel said:
wtf already...=(
lol yea, the guy was really persistent. He really wanted it since this model is rare now and not many seller sells this on ebay anymore.

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
wow its rare? I mean hell I know it was only out for a year but damn! I got one and love it! Got it before it even went on displays.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
lol.. wow that was fast... i was gonna shoot you an offer cuz i was lookin' for one with blue lights (i got the green version)but you sold it quick :p

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
lol.. wow that was fast... i was gonna shoot you an offer cuz i was lookin' for one with blue lights (i got the green version)but you sold it quick :p
u can chose from 512 lighting colors for the buttons. :-D Blue just happens to be default. Most of Alpines u can change the color in the options menus.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
DeadDoc said:
u can chose from 512 lighting colors for the buttons. :-D Blue just happens to be default. Most of Alpines u can change the color in the options menus.
i have the 9813 model... i tried, don't think it comes with that option :( thanks tho

·
I love my Accord
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
robbyx_209[9] said:
Yea, this is actually the fastest I've ever sold anything, ever! Usually people will lowball me like crazy. But this time, quick sale!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts