Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$300 Pick up $320 Shipped = Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain (wired for direct connection w/honda oem harness) This includes 1 RU remote, OEM wiring harnes, mounting harness. Item works perfect, all the pixles + open/close gears are in excellent condition. Also included is the Blaupunket ME-2 w/remote (DVD/MP3).

Bought this a couple weeks ago from this thread http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60867
from behavin"

Bought it for $300 picked up in s cali. didnt install yet. Looking to get money back.

here are some pictures from his thread:

ill include that foam piece.

thanks for looking!

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
green2dr said:
$300 Pick up $320 Shipped = Alpine CVA 1005 w/brain (wired for direct connection w/honda oem harness) This includes 1 RU remote, OEM wiring harnes, mounting harness. Item works perfect, all the pixles + open/close gears are in excellent condition. Also included is the Blaupunket ME-2 w/remote (DVD/MP3).

Bought this a couple weeks ago from this thread http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60867
from behavin"

Bought it for $300 picked up in s cali. didnt install yet. Looking to get money back.

Hey, why didn't you take it back to the original seller once you found out it was busted? Shouldn't be rippin' people off like that... You should give Kaliasn his money back and give this junk back to the original scammer!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was telling you to check the fuse on the line or one of the wires since it "was" wired for an accord.. ( you took the harness off to put it in a lexus right). You just flip when i said I spent the money already and dont have it.. I was on the freeway .. it should be in working condition when i sold it to him. I didnt even install it.. so yea. Im not ripping you off. I think in the process of install it .. one of the wires is loose or one of the fuses on the wires blew...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
make sure you tap the "acc" wire into the acc wire (on the stock radio harness).. ground the "brake" wire, hook up the "power" wire to the batt, and ground the "neg" wire...

on my lcd, i just hooked up the "12v" and grounded the neg...nothing came on and i thought it was broken, until i hooked up those extra 2 wires and everything worked fine =]

·
Registered
261 Posts
dude i had the stereo shop just power it up...i never disconnected any harness...and even if your ass was on the freeway aint no need to hang up...just shows me that your ass ripped me off homie

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
edit: wrong window

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
kaliasn310 said:
dude i had the stereo shop just power it up...i never disconnected any harness...and even if your ass was on the freeway aint no need to hang up...just shows me that your ass ripped me off homie
So it was working seeing that the stereo shop powered it up or did they make repairs :confused:

He definetly shouldnt have hung up on you but rather tried to handle the situation or have called you shortly after to handle the situation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts