Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These came off of my 04 accord coupe

first thing is an Apline ida-x200 head unit. Comes complete with the needed harness and the adapter plate that replaces your lower cubby so you can use the headunit and keep the factory radio in place. The adapter plate has also never been used! I just opened it for the wiring harness to use with my new headunit. iPod wiring included. ASKING $100 plus shipping on your end!

here's what it'll look like in the car

second is my Ingals Engine Torque Damper, or stabilizer. Still works, I loved having it on the car but sadly I'm growing tired of it. ASKING: $80 plus shipping on your end! Fits 03-07 Accord's with the 4cyl engine!

·
James
1,093 Posts
interested...

in the etd. but why are you tired of it? and also, i have underdrive pulleys and i have heard that it won't fit? know anything about that?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm tired of it because of the vibrations, I'm starting to get away from the tuning stuff and all of that as well. But it's nice to have, really kills a good bit of wheel hop. It also works with under drive pulleys, I've got the ralco under drive pulleys and it all fits perfectly.

It's also for the 4cyl accords. forgot to put that in the original post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts