Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have my Alterstart Alternator (2000 HAV6) that I used for 4 months. I took out my subs and custom deck so I put my stock alternator back in.

I went back to stock because I dont have the power requirements of a high output alternator

Im prolly not going to ebay this just email me: [email protected]

Bid with confidence 'Bnut' know me...we live in Lafayette together.

Peace,
BomB

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm taking the best offers until Sunday! After which I'll sell to my best bidder!

Its in great condition! Just offer me a price! Guaranteed not to be D.O.A.!

Later,
BomB

·
Registered
430 Posts
Go ahead and bite his off, I e-mailed him and never got a reply, so he's not too concerned about selling I guess.

loxllxol, e-mail me about yours.

Sam

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
look, I'm not trying to be silly. If u have something to sell...sell it...just dont go on somebody else's 'sale' post and sell it.

I wouldnt do it to you...keep the peace man!

And for "he didnt email me back" um shure okay...i guess u emailed the wrong person to begin with because I've emailed and responded to all my fellow AV6'rs. And if I made a mistake...

Thats about it...its just a 180 amp alternator not some crazy azz ish..so for that guy that got worked up keep on keepin on...if u want it..get it..if someone has it for the price u want..buy it.

I'll respond back to the rest of my requests to let 'em know who's gettin the alternator!

Peace Guys,
BomB

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
funny your sellin yours, i just bought one from them last this week, i get it in and have it put in but it doesnt fit!! THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE A 4CYL....this alt WILL fit a V6...i found that out the hard way....cost me a damn 491 to have them take my stock one out and put it back in....F*ckin A

·
Registered
13 Posts
which accord will this alternator fit? i have a 03 accord 4cyl sedan and i want an alternator with more amps???? can anyone help?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guyz, keep in mind shady members of "OUR" Forum, some person not namin' names..had my alternator 'locked' up for a sale...hmmm didnt come thru...yess I do get worked up for sale items cuz I dont sell junk, or spam prices...if this alternator fits u'r needs (i.e. CAr Audi0) then email...I respond to my emails...keep in mind I USE NETSCAPE 4 MY EMAIL CLIENT...which is free,,,,,,,,,,,if u 'somehow' dont get a needed response in time...I've never made promises that u would...

BTW, guys when I sale items on AV6, u can be assured that they arent being sold anywhere else at the same time (i.e. EBAY, Local Salez paperz)

Peace,
BomB

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey is this alt still for sale?

·
Registered
63 Posts
LOL...totally didnt see the date. My bad. I didnt see if it had sold so I didnt know if it was still lying around. Silly me.

I got pwned.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts