Accord V6 Forum banner

Altezza or tail cover options for 2003-05 Accord Coupe?

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  i4CarbonCoupe 
#1 ·
What are my altezza tail options for 2003-2005 an Accord coupe? I have only seen 1 set so far & did not like it.

Does anyone make any tail covers that can be painted body color, but of course still allow enough of lights to be seen so you don't get killed?

#6 ·
Loco said:
I've done the blacked out lookm w/all my previous cars. Time to mix it up.

Who's got info on the 06 conversion? I'd like to do that.
There's a lot of threads on this right now, you need the t/lights and the trunklid at a minumum, better with the bumper also. You could get away with the t/lights only and a good custom bodyman for the trunk and bumper.

#10 ·
Loco said:
Too much $ & work for some tail lights
Unfortunately anything worth doing to a car (thats going to get props) is going to take some money and patience. Even taillights or headlights (96 to 00 civic headlights.. RSX upgrade) sometimes take money and patience. Any thing done to a car with haste, usually is going to get hated on. Just my opion. People want to change their t/lights quick and grab a set off ebay cheap... part don't fit so good, looks like ass... people here start to clown...

#11 ·
i4CarbonCoupe said:
Unfortunately anything worth doing to a car (thats going to get props) is going to take some money and patience. Even taillights or headlights (96 to 00 civic headlights.. RSX upgrade) sometimes take money and patience. Any thing done to a car with haste, usually is going to get hated on. Just my opion. People want to change their t/lights quick and grab a set off ebay cheap... part don't fit so good, looks like ass... people here start to clown...
I've been modifying cars for years. I'm not a 16 yr old newbie kid.

Thanks for the post. :eek:

#12 ·
Loco said:
I've been modifying cars for years. I'm not a 16 yr old newbie kid.

Thanks for the post. :eek:
Well i'm sorry then, that you have not developed a better taste in all your "years" of modding cars. I was only trying to give some advice, because you seem to ask for a lot of it. Don't get defensive when someone trys to hold your hand down the proper path so your car won't look like as$. :rolleye2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.