Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
escabar said:
i heard some negative feedback about altezza tail lights,why all the **** talk about them? i need some opinions thanks:
http://www.matrixracing.com/BI7730Details.htm
i agree with you there, i used to like altezza a lot b4 ppl started talking it down. i guess if your gonna "rice" your ride out, then go the whole mile, but they do look kinda ricey especially on that car pictured. maybe on a black car cuz i like the chrome only with black and silver body colors. they're ok but i rather keep my stock ones for now.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Negative feedback because they look cheap and ricy. Youve got a nice, luxurious car, dont mess with the lights. Stock, our lights are similar to Mercedes Benz SL55 lights. People have confused my car for a benz about 10-15 times, and when i tell them its an accord, its always "damn hondas are starting to look really nice." Keep what you have, buy an intake with that cash.

·
Registered
365 Posts
altezzas belongs on the altezza(Lexus IS) imo. Do it if you want it's your money, don't let others tell you how to spend you money. If you're afraid of being labeled rice then have some performance mods to back it up.

·
Import driving azzhole
492 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Altezzas...they look ok on some cars. But, those look nasty on the Accord.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
don't like them

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont really understand what you guys mean by "ricey", in the picture on that site i think they look hot, im not a big fan of the stock tail lights, i wish i could see a picture of the altezzas on a black coupe. can someone explain what you mean by ricey :help:

·
7th Gen ACcord
3,671 Posts
i never liked it. if you want altezza go buy an IS not just the lights. i think poeple calls it "RICEY" because people killed it. look at those cars wit ugly body kit. 99% of the time they got altezza lites

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
too much detail...and it doesn't really flow w/ the car...iono i just don't like em, not cuz its considered "rice" or whatever...its just too striking for my taste.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts