Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys since i got a new set of wheels i have no need for my old set, looking to see if there is any interest in a set of Altima oem SE-R forged wheels size's are 18x8 +45 offsett with a custom set of center caps that removed the nissan logo (since i had them on a honda, just shaved it off filled the holes and painted)

LOOKING TO GET $500 PICKED UP AND $600 SHIPPED rims only (tires are worn down and need to be replaced) i will be removing the tires prior to shipping or prior to picking up if i have a buyer. Rims have no curb rashes, only normal wear and tear from daily driving and mounting tires

heres how they looked on my car

and heres the pics of the wheels

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^yup they have alot of clearance on there the way the spokes are shaped it gives them alot of room, (i know the SE-R came stock with bigger brakes). i got them specifically in mind to clear a bbk

·
Registered
969 Posts
I support the seller and these wheels look good. They cleared my rl calipers if that helps any one.
ADI - what center caps did you end using. I was going to take the nissan logo off, fill holes, and painting over. Any other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
843 Posts
How much do these weigh?

Your car looks mean...what are you getting next?

·
AdRiaN
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I def support this seller, product and price! As always, GLWS Adrian!
thanks Michael :up:

I support the seller and these wheels look good. They cleared my rl calipers if that helps any one.
ADI - what center caps did you end using. I was going to take the nissan logo off, fill holes, and painting over. Any other options.

thanks man, i used the same oem center caps just removed the emblem then ur left with 2 holes i filled them then painted the cap, didnt rly look into any other cap option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much do these weigh?

Your car looks mean...what are you getting next?
thanks man, IIRC i remember seeing a pic of the rims on a scale and it was 18.2 lbs just the rims, i never weighted them was to impatient to put them on when i got them that i mounted tires and by that time it was 2 late to weigh lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
yo i get my paycheck tomorrow what luck that these rare rims are here for a steal of a price. pmed liked a motha ****a!!!!!!

·
Picture Perfect
1,758 Posts
These wheels are a steal at this price. I looked for a set for the longest time when I still had my Accord and could not find a clean set for under $1000. If I still had my Accord these would be gone!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts