Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would these wheels fit our cars? I know they are 18" in diameter with a 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern and a 45 mm offset. The only thing concerning me is the center bore being different. Is this something to worry about? Can I buy hub centric rings to fix this?

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Hmm, I see what you're saying about that center hub, it looks too small which would be impossible to correct. I say go look at one in person and measure that thing.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
If it's too small you can always machine the wheel :)

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
those wheels look nice but do you really want to put a nissan wheel on a honda?

yeah ... that center cap looks small. all the other specs look good but the hubs may not match.

·
Registered
461 Posts
So long as you don't keep the off manufacturer centercap, nobody will really notice unless they have the car you've stolen rims from ;).

I think it looks nice. A friend of mine has the factory BMW rims on his slammed Navi.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason I want to get SE-R rims is because you can find them cheap, they look like TL-S wheels, but a bit nicer (imo), and they're forged (plus they're 18s). The centerbore on Altimas is 66.1. Isn't ours 64 or so?

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
if in fact the center more on the nissans is greater than that of the hondas then you can correct it with hub rings. they are really nice, I always liked them, but why dont you just get the TL-S wheels so you can get the correct center caps? Or you can get G35 wheels, they're forged too, center caps fit iirc... but they do look kinda different.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
so did anybody found out anything about center bore on nissan wheels. will they fit out accords? i really like those rims. for some reason i dont want aftermarket once anymore, rather would go with oem once since you can find them cheaper

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts