Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i purchased these brand new last year. was going to install them but never got to it. decided that i dont really need these. they have never been used actually they have been in the same spot since i got them in the mail last year. i forgot i had these. 100usd shipped FIRM!!! NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, KEEP NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
100 shipped... are you serious?

you do realize that there is another active thread on V6P strictly about this exact item which you yourself have participated in right?

Numerous members including myself have already told the community where/who/how much you can get this item for. And lets just say it's no where near what you're asking. You should just sell it on eBay if you're asking for that price.

Sorry to ruin your for sale thread but, you asking for 100shipped is like slapping all of the members who posted this same item's price, information, location etc in the face.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea sorri guys, i posted this then i went in the forum and saw it. i bought these last year, i was one of the few people who first got it. i didnt kno they would come back out again.

·
Very Inspired
1,069 Posts
100 shipped... are you serious?

you do realize that there is another active thread on V6P strictly about this exact item which you yourself have participated in right?

Numerous members including myself have already told the community where/who/how much you can get this item for. And lets just say it's no where near what you're asking. You should just sell it on eBay if you're asking for that price.

Sorry to ruin your for sale thread but, you asking for 100shipped is like slapping all of the members who posted this same item's price, information, location etc in the face.
lol i can understand your point DV8 but im sure when he posted it, he didnt know that its worth less than when he bought it. I dont think he bought it for cheap and then trying to sell it for triple the price. He might, but then we'll never know

·
Registered
450 Posts
im probably gunna take them so for now DIBS.

everyone else who the fck cares. if you dont like the price then dont buy it. he obviously didnt know about the other thread- look at his join date, previous posts, etc. he's been a good member on the forum and not a shady mcshaderson so everyone just relax.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
its up to you. i guess its like collectible now if its original cost $75 and not its $100 so i guess we can do same thing, buy something, wait a year and then sell it for more

1 - 20 of 22 Posts