Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys here is the follow up to my horrible experience with AAS.

They emailed me back and offered me a 10% discount on my next order, gee thanks!

Meanwhile, I ordered the V-Speed Bumper that AAS told me was on back order and no one else in the world had in stock, it was on back order, they were always the first to be restocked since they had a special deal with ViS...blah blah blah, BS BS BS!

I ordered the bumper from JTR Sports www.jtrsport.com they actually list this bumper and all their products on eBay under the name of aero_designs. I ordered it last thursday, they shipped it Friday, and I got a follow up phone call confirming shipping and everything. Extremely professional, I would recommend this place and they are also eBay dealers so they have great deals.

If you need body kits or anything, go to their web site, I've purchased from them 2 times, this time they really went out of their way since I was under a time pinch. Just an FYI for all of you.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DaRegulator said:
good to know, Thanks for the update, bye bye Andy Auto Sport!

Yep, and not only that, my bumper will be here friday, I just dropped off my car at my friend's body shop for him to fix over next week. Should be done by the first week of March, and he's gonna take out all the blemishes in her paint and all on top of getting everything fixed.

I'm excited. I also got my Rotora BBK and Rotora rear rotors with Hawk pads, and I got my 10.4 LCD screens which are getting fiberglassed into my trunk deck lid, everythign is coming together!

All I need know is to come up with the $$$ to buy my new rims. Now that's going to be difficult!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The_Tofu_Shop said:
Sorry i took so long getting that email to you...hope the 10% discount works for you.

The only point I had hard feelings was when the manager I spoke to tried to charge me for the transaction, and was not helpful in any way. I tried to give him many alternatives since I was in the market for so many different parts and pretty expensive ones.

I will be in the market for 20 x 8 konig unknown rims with 5 x 114.3 lug pattern and 45 offset (unless someone recommends it to be higher). The tires I want will be all season tires (obviously don't care about performance) 235/35/20 unless you recommend 225/35/20
I may consider giving you guys a try again, but I'm very wary, specially since these will be a special order item according to your sales rep (who I asked when asking about the bumper)

PM me if you can help me with these :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and BTW, tell whoever at your company to get versed in the legal BS since he "knew" how it worked. When he told me about the "Company Policy" of charging me a transaction fee, I told him I'd dispute the charge. He told me in no way would he allow it, I was going to pay that fee (this was when I got upset and hung up)

When I talked to my credit card company, they told me exactly what I told your manager. Because I made my order based on the advice I had received over the phone, I was due a full refund and was not privy(spelling?) to the Terms and Conditions on the web site. You must disclose all policies such as these when the sale is taking place over the phone if it does happen over the phone.

So EVERYONE, keep this in mind, if you make an order on teh internet, regardless of whether you read the terms and conditions, they apply. Over the phone, unless stated, they do not apply.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and1player38 said:
that shop is offering that bumper for pretty cheap damn. $0.00 i dunno if i have that much money tho
link

haha, yeah i got it for$400 shipped. bleh! AAS was $415 shipped, more bleh and more hastle!

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
jason2713 said:
The only point I had hard feelings was when the manager I spoke to tried to charge me for the transaction, and was not helpful in any way. I tried to give him many alternatives since I was in the market for so many different parts and pretty expensive ones.

I will be in the market for 20 x 8 konig unknown rims with 5 x 114.3 lug pattern and 45 offset (unless someone recommends it to be higher). The tires I want will be all season tires (obviously don't care about performance) 235/35/20 unless you recommend 225/35/20
I may consider giving you guys a try again, but I'm very wary, specially since these will be a special order item according to your sales rep (who I asked when asking about the bumper)

PM me if you can help me with these :)

20's??? im thinkin bout gettin those rims too.
have u gotten a price quote yet for those?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
WHY WHY WHY Is This Posted Here??!!??!!11!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Sux to here you got screwed by them too. They tried to screw me... but I work 3 mins away from them. I would just drive up and walk in to talk with them. ALl that pressuring got my part to me in 2 months, even before people who ordered 1 month earlier than I. I'm never doing business with them again.

·
Registered
908 Posts
NEVER, I repeat, NEVER deal with andy's at all.
Their items are ALWAYS in BACK ORDER WTF? Even with an AEM CAI still in BACK ORDER???they think we are all stupid or something...

·
Registered
784 Posts
Being to their store... their problem is not ordering the product. They just lack the hair on their balls to go kick the manufacturers to meet shipment dates. As a middleman, they should be demanding products delivered on time or void sale contract. But apparently they lack that sense of doing business. They will not fight for customers if something goes wrong, you have to kick them in the rear to get the chains moving. If you don't have your product, you have to keep harassing them and start moving towards credit card FRAUD (if you were lucky enough to remember to use your credit card). Always use credit card for stores like these.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I have goog things to say bout jtrsport also I bought a vis hood from them a couple of months ago & they were very cool , I even spoke to them on the phone a couple of times

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1lif2liv said:
NEVER, I repeat, NEVER deal with andy's at all.
Their items are ALWAYS in BACK ORDER WTF? Even with an AEM CAI still in BACK ORDER???they think we are all stupid or something...

sounds like this is a reoccuring theme.....its refreshing to hear others able to trash them and I'm not the only one :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
03ondubs said:
I have goog things to say bout jtrsport also I bought a vis hood from them a couple of months ago & they were very cool , I even spoke to them on the phone a couple of times
yes and when I asked them to guarantee they had the bumper, they did, and would give me a full refund. 24 hours later, it was in transit and I get a call confirming shipping and giving me a tracking number....here in less than a week. Now that's impressive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts