Accord V6 Forum banner

**Anodized blue/red 10mm bolt caps**

2K views 51 replies 17 participants last post by  robbyx_209[9] 
#1 · (Edited)
for sale are a 12 pack of either blue or red anodized 10mm bolt caps... bought these off of EBAY in bulk of 25 cuz seller wasn't selling single packs, so i'm selling all my extras... great for engine dressing... 2 packs should cover most of the bolts visible but thats up to you (1 pack will only cover the bolts along the sides/front of the engine bay...

$7.50 shipped for each pack (paypal only)
$5.00 picked up

blue bolt caps in my engine bay....

red bolt caps in altimateone's engine bay...

See less See more
#13 ·
maying856 said:
check ur pm :)
PM replied :)

habib said:
do u have a complete engine bay shot w/ the blue ones on ur car. If its what I am expecting I will take all the blue packs u have. Also will be sending $$$ ur way in a day or two
for now i only have the pic's i posted above... they should suffice.. but if you want shots of the whole engine bay i'll do it in a couple days, car's in the shop...

#15 · (Edited)
kleptodathief said:
do 6th gen v6 coupes have 10mm engine bolts??? i just wanna make sure
not every bolt head in your engine compartment will be 10mm, but alot of them are. The caps can fit over 12mm bolt heads without the retainer. I just added more to my bolt heads on my valve covers since those pics above...
they fit tight, but can come off pretty easy if you need to, and the retainers can be used over and over. I seen some sold using double stick tape to hold them on. You dont want those..

#21 · (Edited)
klep: (2) red being shipped tomorow
maying: (1) blue ready to be shipped, awaiting PM confirmation
05AV6: (2) blue ready to be shipped, awaiting payment

(2) blue's and (4) red's left.... thanks :)

**BTW, habib, are you still interested in these?.. i have 2 blue packs left i can hold for you... so that you can send payment for bezel and caps, cuz i need payment ASAP, atleast for the bezel... my car will be in the shop for awhile so i can't get a whole engine bay shot anytime soon... thanks :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.