Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend's new hotness, '06 Dodge Charger Daytona Edition...

That's his 300awhp WRX there next to it. Unfortunately, he claims he intends not to beat on this car at all, so all the local GTP's offers for races will have to go on hold for a little bit. :D

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hammer03 said:
i'm sorry. my next car will be DTM
Why are you sorry?

And it's a friend's car, I just plan on violating it from time to time.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Sure is ugly, but I'll bet it would blow the doors off anything I got :bonk:

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
im in love with domestics. my friends stock firehawk pulled 1 carlength on 05 m3, and a cammed evo, and and sti that sounded loud (exhaust + blowoff valve) till about 120 mph.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i absolutely love Z06s..u can make them fast so easy and they will smoke just about anything. Plus nice handling, im buying one in like 15 years haha

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Mang your friend should've waited till SRT8 comes into the market! especially since he has a WRX to kick around!

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
hammer03 said:
stats on a firechicken?
stats as in hp etc it puts out? i would say approx 345 hp. all he has done to it is the MAF sensor and he removed dimples? on his ramair box. pretty much stock otherwise.

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
The Daytona edition is a bit much in terms of apearance. He should have gotten the Charger SRT8 :naughty: .

6.1L Hemi V8 - 425 HP/420 TQ :drool:

·
Back to boost...
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And yet it posts better skidpad numbers than the Accord Sedan, and better braking than both the sedan and coupe. 169ft and .78g vs. 209 and .74g for the sedan. The AV6 6spd coupe had better handling, .82g, but braking is still worse at 181 ft. And that's even with a magazine that's heavily biased towards Honda/Acura. Then there's always the straight line factor...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts