Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PICS of my accord :) **56k warning** updated 4-8-06

Well i been a long time reader and i just started posting so i figure i should show everyone my car... i have had it for about 3 months.. its an 01 with 33000 miles on it.
Before this car i had a VW v6 passat which i loved :) but i gotta admit this car is so muchhh better.
You might have seen my car under another post in the coupe pic fourm under dnak86... i fogot the password and which email i put it on sooo yea this is my new name.....

MODS (in the order i got them):
- 8000k hids in the stock housing
- Rockford 2 awg wires for amp
- Rockford 4 channel amp p4004
- Rockford 1 12" HE2 sub powered by 2 channels on the amp
- Rockford Component speakers P152S powered by the other 2 channels in the amp
- Rockford 6x9 150w P1694C speakers running off the stock head unit.
*****reason for the stock headunit is that i want to keep the stock look inside the car....
- Neuspeed front strut bar
- 2005 comptech 24mm rear sway bar
- Injen IS short ram intake
- Injen cold air intake
- prolly about 92 hours of cleaning and waxing
- mugen front lip
- eye lids
-05 tl rims
- eibach prokit springs
- painted mud gaurds

Okay okay pic time.

rear

front

front with my HIDS on

My sway bar
Heres a dark pic with the mugen lip it kinda sucks.... but you can seee you can see

a side shot with mugen lip

and my wonderful eyelids...

Okay so i dont have any inside shots or my system.... its pretty much really clean and stock looking.. prolly the same as when it was brand new i was lucky to find the car in the condition i got it and i prolly keep to much care of it. and for my sound system... i can take pics if u guys want..

o btw i live in nova.... chantilly/fairfax area...anyone else around me?

so in the end what do all you think.??

New updated pics :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Freaking nice. Moslty for looks I see. I cant wait to see the interior when its finished. Good luck on that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Yeah, that baby wants to smell the asphalt bad. If anything, you should drop it first, just to complete the suspension.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey tho.. we should meet up sometime.... another member, nam, has red coupe in anna.. and neonecko has a 7thgen in south riding.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
btw thanks every one for the comps... seem like all you guys want me to do is drop the mother ****er.....i just gotta save up for the tein ss

·
Registered
30 Posts
khmertiger said:
hey tho.. we should meet up sometime.... another member, nam, has red coupe in anna.. and neonecko has a 7thgen in south riding.
Actually I just got a job offer in pittsburgh so I will be moving to pa soon lol. I haven't gotten a county sticker since the 27th of july when I got my car so **** em I'm moving anyway.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey i just updated this with my mugen lip i have another theard with it but i just wanted to keep this up ot date so dont post woreee me

1 - 20 of 33 Posts