Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Whats the top speed of a V6 Mazda 6. I was on I-4 today outside tampa and a mazda 6 was following me and a small group of cars doing over 110 and the guy stayed with us even when we pushed it.

My 98 V6 accord, 97 Civic Si, and Audi TT all heavly modded from Orlando to tampa, it was a fun drive.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are governed at 120mph :( :mad: hopefully the predator ecu flashing tool will come out by christmas and we can take care of that little limiter....

·
___
4,751 Posts
the new mazda 6's look really nice :D

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Is the Mazda 6s model the one with the V6. I have seen many Mazda 6's since they came out but can't tell the difference between the two (I-4, V6).

That Mazda forum doesn't sound like a bad idea :D .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the s is the 6 cylinder model. you cant really tell the difference between the v6 and i4 models, except that some of the v6's actually say v6 on the side. i took my v6 sticker off when i de-badged my car.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
the s is the 6 cylinder model. you cant really tell the difference between the v6 and i4 models, except that some of the v6's actually say v6 on the side. i took my v6 sticker off when i de-badged my car.
yeah for some reason mazda decided to make all mazdaz 6s identical on the outside. The I4 even has dual exhaust. The little V6 badge on the side in front of the door is the only way you can tell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts