Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know you guys are tired of hearing my updates, but I am so fed up with this. Honda dealered called honda america and they reviewed my case and told me that I wouldn't have to pay 3,200, but have to pay 1,600 of it which is still alot since I can get my tranny fixed at a shop for around a G. Plus they said only a 36,000 mile warrenty if I do decide to get it fixed there when I could go to a different shop and they would atleast give me a 60k mile warrenty. So I decided that I need to talk to honda america personally So im waiting for a call tomorrow. So hopefully I get this settled and they will do a good will replacement for me. For all I know honda dealer could have bsed to honda america saying I had all these mods on my car.

·
Registered
388 Posts
see if honda america will pay for a replacement/rebuild from a non-honda dealer like u mentioned... ask them if this is an option... if they are willing then i'd go to the other shop cause that's almost double in warranty...

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Talk with HOA personally, besides the possibility of getting them to cover the entire bill they might be able to give you a 100,000 mile powertrain warranty (roughly around 52,000 miles of coverage in your case).

Good luck :)

koolbreeze said:
see if honda america will pay for a replacement/rebuild from a non-honda dealer like u mentioned... ask them if this is an option... if they are willing then i'd go to the other shop cause that's almost double in warranty...
That would be shocking if HOA decided to do that for him. Out of all the transmission situations I've read, I think I've only read of one person that got Honda to do this for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts