Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have a brand new black razr for cingular on its way to me but i need the extra cash and dont really need a phone this extravegent anymore. how bout 200 shipped? for ppl who want pics you all know what it looks like if youre looking at this thread, im sorry but i have no camera and no idea how to post pics. just send a pm if interested. it comes with wall charger, screen cleaner, and the cable that you hook it up to the computer to download misc. stuff such as songs and movies and games..... holla atch yo boy btw i its still under manufactures warranty for another 6 months and a best buy warranty for 2 years if it just happens to "fall" by itstelf and not work or just want a new one after a few months just send it back to me and ill get you a new one :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
dang.. $160 eh? high roller! haha... i was only kidding with the $151 anyway so you can take back the 160.. sorry about that. :D

edit:
if i were to get it at $151 i would have paid for it....

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
you can't stand not having packages delivered to your apartment huh? haha.

·
Registered
579 Posts
vtecaccord said:
if flux offered 160, how can you offer 150?:gotme: but thanks for the interest

oh okay, well i dont know if they are serious. i can offer 175, I heard these phones were 70 bucks now tho with a contract...

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah the phones either free or 100 dollars with contract, but without its over 300 i believe and i dont think the ppl who are interested dont have cingular already

·
i keeps it real
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
accord5speed said:
so whats the highest price
your offer of 175 is the most as of now, the reason i wanna sell is so i can get money to cancel my conract bc i want nextel now, ill make my decision by this weekend see if i can get more bc on ebay its selling average of 200.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts