Back up light

Front sidemarker
1157A

Map light

Dome light
DE3423

Step/Courtesy light

Trunk/Cargo area
Also to add to this, the vanity lights (mirrors on back of sun visors) are an F30 Fuse Type bulb. They can be found at SuperBrightLEDs website as well as all of the other bulbs.

·
Registered
257 Posts
The bulbs for the clusters are #194 and #74. The #194s go behind the speedometer, fuel, etc. and the #74s go behind the odometer and the two overhead lights.
thanks brah! my odometer and signals already have blue LEDs, the rest i want to convert to red LEDs. Would that look nice? Or should I just change the entire cluster to red?

·
Registered
38 Posts
what about the low fuel lights or cel lights? my low fuel light just went out and i need to see about getting that replaced. is it a dealer only bulb or is there an LED i can put in there. prefer not to solder.

·
Registered
333 Posts
thanks brah! my odometer and signals already have blue LEDs, the rest i want to convert to red LEDs. Would that look nice? Or should I just change the entire cluster to red?
Honestly, I'm not sure how it would it would look. It might look purple with the two colors mixing possibly? It's your car so you should mod it the way you please. :D However, I would choose red over blue LEDs. I think blue LEDs are way too bright to be used at night and IMO, strains your eyes a bit.

what about the low fuel lights or cel lights? my low fuel light just went out and i need to see about getting that replaced. is it a dealer only bulb or is there an LED i can put in there. prefer not to solder.
IIRC, fuel light and cel light are the 74.
The fuel light is a #194 bulb on my V6 cluster. I'm not sure if there are any differences between the V6 cluster and the I4. Just replace the fuel light bulb with the stock one. If you replace it with an LED bulb, it'll be on constantly. I know this from experience. You can pick up the #194 bulbs from your local AutoZone or car part store.

**Something to think about for those purchasing #194 bulbs from SuperBrightLEDs: I would recommend getting the bulbs that have the five LEDs like these ones:

Before getting these ones, I purchased the wide angle ones and there wasn't enough coverage with hotspots. The bulbs with the five LEDs filled the cluster with an even distribution of light. I am running amber bulbs though. Others feel free to chime in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts